The Broadway Campus Art Building
Stop 6 of 11 in the Newcomb College Broadway Campus tour
The art building is one of the four original buildings that were the Broadway campus when Newcomb moved there in 1918.
In 1997, the original art building underwent massive renovations, and the school was careful to make sure that the exterior architecture of the building was preserved. The building expanded during this time and it currently encompasses the original building, the pool, Woodward Way, and the gymnasium. After the renovations, its name was changed to the Woldenberg Art Center.
Inside, the art building contains studios, lecture halls, classrooms, and galleries.
To continue the walking tour, please proceed to the Caroline Richardson Building, campus building number 84.