"McDonogh 5 Front Elevation"


This file appears in: John McDonogh Monument
"McDonogh 5 Front Elevation"

McDonogh #5 was established in 1882 as a grammar and primary school for colored boys and girls. The building was located on Verret between Market (now Opelousas) and Jackson (now Slidell; Algiers). One story frame building with eight classrooms and a capacity of 356 pupils.


This file appears in: John McDonogh Monument