"McDonogh 1 Front Elevation"


This file appears in: John McDonogh Monument
"McDonogh 1 Front Elevation"

Mc Donogh #1 was established in 1861 as a grammar and primary school for white girls. The building was located on Laurel between Philip and First. Two story brick building with twelve classrooms and a capacity of 578 pupils. Watercolor on paper.


This file appears in: John McDonogh Monument