Cabildo, 1794


This file appears in: The Cabildo: Home of the Louisiana Supreme Court, 1853-1910
Cabildo, 1794

Reconstructions were financed by philanthropist Don Almonester. Also visible is a corner of the plaza now known as Jackson Square. Illustration dates to 1890. Courtesy of the Louisiana State Museum.


This file appears in: The Cabildo: Home of the Louisiana Supreme Court, 1853-1910