Carrollton Presbyterian Church

The first Presbyterian Church was established in 1855 on Dante and Freret Streets and was known as the Carrollton Presbyterian Church. In 1897, a second church opened and was named the Presbyterian Church of Carrollton. The Churches were combined in the early twentieth century, and they constructed a new church on the corner of South Carrollton Avenue and Panola Street.

Cite this Page:

Jennifer Conerly, Paige Brown, and Javier Gutierrez, “Carrollton Presbyterian Church,” New Orleans Historical, accessed May 24, 2017, http://neworleanshistorical.org/items/show/476.
comments powered by Disqus

Share this Story