Ridgewood Preparatory School
The Ridgewood Preparatory School for boys was founded in 1948 by Ottis O. Stuckey and Albert J. Kern. Its first campus was located at 221 North Line Avenue in Old Metairie, a suburb of New Orleans. Originally restricted to boys, the school became coeducational in 1952. Ridgewood moved to its present location, 201 Pasadena Avenue, in Metairie, in 1972.